Members of the Whidbey Young Professionals can enjoy engaging with fellow young professionals throughout the year at our monthly and annual events, spotlight opportunities on WYP social media, and much more! Membership dues to the Whidbey Young Professionals will allow the WYP to host our annual events and provide networking, professional development, and community service programs throughout the year.
Member Benefits Include:
- Official WYP T-shirt
- Opportunity to appear in Young Professional Member Spotlight on WYP social media.
- Exclusive access for members and 1 guest to the Annual WYP Membership Party
- Discounts on Ticketed WYP events.
- Member Rates to Oak Harbor Chamber Events + 20% off Oak Harbor Chamber of Commerce Business Membership
- Access to private Facebook and LinkedIn WYP groups for socializing, comradery, and skill and resource sharing.
- Weekly networking opportunities with other young professionals in a setting which builds relationships and connects businesses, and people together. Our events consist of Happy Hours, Networking Luncheons, and more!
- Leadership + Committee volunteer opportunities to help expand resume and networking opportunities and make meaningful connections.
- Professional development resources, and events- professional development programs to promote leadership skills and advancement in your field ranging from forums and workshops to vital participation in speaking at events! Regularly host workshops, online training, and peer-to-peer learning opportunities designed to help members develop professionally.
- Community advocacy information about volunteer opportunities and community projects to get involved.